Friday, June 19, 2009

Emma :-)



I can't believe I've never written about Emma on our blog yet!! :-)

Adam adopted Emma from the Story County Animal Shelter in Nevada, Iowa. At first she loved him and now she's become my girl. I know it's so sad, but sometimes she gets treated like a child and acts like she is one.




She's a very curious cat and likes to have her nose in everyones business. Before when we first got her she loved to go and visit Aunt Janet, Uncle Dennis, Cassie, Derek, and Gidget (their kitten about the same age). Now car rides have become constant meowing and running from one end of the car to the other. She also HATES visiting other people and having them come to "her home". I don't know what did it but all of a sudden she just changed and hissed or swung her paws. Luckily she has no claws and hasn't bitten anyone. I think she does it to show her "dominance" in "her house". She even waits for some people to stand up from one of "her chairs" and jumps in it. I also think sometimes she does it just to pick on them...she'll purr and rub up against you and maybe let you touch her, then when you least expect it, she'll hiss. :-) Oh isn't she so sweet. Adam says she's worthless, but I love her more than anything!!






She's so good at snuggling!! :-) I can count on walking in and having her immediately greet me and follow me around until I sit down. Before you know it we're both asleep on the couch. Same way at night time, she'll have her head on my pillow or shoulder. :-) The picture above is her sleeping on her toy she got for Christmas. She actually plays with the toys we buy her, but her favorite are the stuffed animals out of my closets or on my shelves.

Anyways, that's a little about Emma. :-)



P.S. Michelle....it's your turn now :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment