Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Michelle's Post :-)

It seems to be almost an every day occurance that the only person who reads this blog reminds me when it's not updated. :-)

So here is an updated dedicated to Michelle in Illinois. :-) Ha Ha Ha!

Not too much has been happening with us. We spent memorial day weekend traveling. Saturday afternoon we had a wedding in Little Amana and headed to see Adam's mom on Sunday. We spent most of the day there and then the afternoon with Macha and Mindi. :-)

Monday, I got quite a bit done at my pig farm and cleaned up while Adam was working at his pig farm. Otherwise I spent my day off relaxing on the couch....enjoying the Golden Girls Marathon. :-)

Oh and Monday we went to eat at the Texas Roadhouse with my family to celebrate my little sister's engagement. Her fiances family was there too. I think they were trying to tell us something though b/c they put my youngest sister, her boyfriend, my brother, Scott (her fiance Jeff's brother), Adam, and I at our own table.... just saying ;-) Mom, Dad, Jenn, Jeff, His parents, and brother and sister-in-law enjoyed their lunch at their own table discussing more of the wedding plans. I think our table had more fun. :-) LOL! They decided to set the date for June 12, 2010. The wedding will take place down in Imogene, Iowa about a 3 1/2 hour drive for us from Ames and close to 6 hours for my family back home or a little more. Yes, we're in SW Iowa practically in Missouri. I joked with a coworker I could take my retainer out and no one would notice I was missing a tooth. LOL :-) So we'll see how things go......

Other than that we've been working and doing chores. Getting ready for my birthday this Friday. :-) Yippee..... or something like that. :-) I hope we can make it to the piano bar to celebrate!! I love that place!

So Michelle, here is your post. :-) Written with love.... for those of you that don't know... Michelle has a lip gloss obsession...and if you do nice things for her she puts on extra lip gloss..... so I sent her my favorite flavors.... LOL...sorry inside joke she's going to kill me for! :-)

Anyways, Michelle, when you get here in September plan on hitting up the piano bar with me at least one night. We'll make it to work on time with bells on I'm sure. :-)

Happy Memorial Day Everyone! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment